When Pigs Fly When Pigs Fly

6.39 - 54 accidents

This game was annoyingly hard. I died about 150 times on my first try, and was close to destroying the keyboard. So I tried again! And did much better - I even earned the 'Faster than Jill' medal, but here's the problem. It didn't actually save it. Nor the medal for simply completing the game. That's annoying! I had expected to get a proof of my somewhat nice time, but since the medals doesn't work -> Angryfaec.

Another problem was that I had to start over, if I wanted to go for the different gametypes (backwards, timeattack, one life), because I don't start at the last room, if I quit the browser and do something else.

But overall, it was a fun and challenging game, that gives you a sense of completion when you make it through all the levels.

Totem Destroyer Totem Destroyer

Dynamic puzzle.

A very well-made game. If you had to describe it with one word, it would be dynamic for a few obvious reasons: There's always more than one method to complete a level and a few can be categorized as lucky.

Physics in games have always been awesome, but this game adds that up to some great puzzles. A very good game, and highly entertaining. Infact it made me smile.

The achievements are a nice feature too.

Asteroid Revenge Enhanced Asteroid Revenge Enhanced

Quickly grows boring.

The idea of everything being reversed is quite fun, but that's as far as it goes. The core gameplay is repetive, and gets boring rather fast. You'd play it for a ten to fifteen minutes before you close it and yawn. The whole white/black graphics is perhaps something you should change. It would be more entertaining if it had more depth, such as a background or anything remotely similar to colours.